Thursday, September 6, 2007

w0rk, w00t!

Today I was thinking about how I haven't posted in forever, and just now I was thinking about my summer working at LaSalle Company... and well, I decided to post about working at LaSalle... Wow, that was the most boring intro to a blog-post you've ever read! I guess I should stop writing and show pictures... This is me, hard at work in my cubicle, or reading an email as it appears. (I stole this pic from Lizzy--payback I guess for taking it in the first place, she scared me half to death!)
This is from the beginning of the summer... me and Lizzy... It was way fun to get to work with Liz this summer, though since she had to leave for school a month before me, I was left behind without her for a while... But it was great, we had many discussions about history, politics, solving the problems of the world, life in Christ/in the POP, and of course Harry Potter 7!!! We also worked. A lot. In case you were wondering.
Laura and me, with our lovely head-sets :) Laura, above, and Sarah, below left, are permanant employees of LaSalle, so they won't leave while I'm here :) It's been great to be able to work with them!
Another pic from Lizzy, of Sarah, me and Liz, (again featuring our lovely headsets...)Me taking an order, live in action! I'm still here for one more week before I go back to school in Chi-town :)

Praise God for being able to work for the People of Praise, and with the People of Praise!

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

Wow, that was a great look into your life at work. Maybe we should do the same over here at Raclin.

Unknown said...

ummm for those of you who read this (and Margaret) -it turns out, you actually cant leave LaSalle ... EVER!!!!
haha hehe
Margaret, I LOOOVE having you around :) I think we need to get a picture of our IT dance parties!

Larry and Katy Connor said...

I sure enjoyed working with you. I will miss you!!
Katy