Thursday, September 27, 2007

What I've Been Avoiding Reading

Well, perhaps avoiding is a bit too strong of a word, but I've been putting off reading for a very long time what everyone kept telling me I'd like. I did believe them, but I always felt like there was something closer to the top of my list, more worth spending time on. Well, last night I finished the seventh Harry Potter book about a month after I started the first one. And after a long time of only half-believing all the fans, I would definitely say that it is not to be taken lightly, and it is worth reading.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

WOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! not that i didn't already know, but I wanted to express my excitement here anyways... And btw, you're insane. I can't believe you read ALL the Harry Potter books in a month. You ROCK. ;)

Anne said...

I read it all for you :)